God is the madwoman in the attic.
I'm camped out on the threshold with my journal, camera, and plenty of snacks.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

swingin'

L told me that I'm walking differently. "I'm not waddling am I?!" "No, no, not yet [!]. You swing your arms when you walk now. At work, when you're going around the office. It's really cute."

I'm unwittingly powerwalking among the cubes. The thing is, I've felt like walking was starting to get challenging. Sometimes I have to think about how to move my body to be more comfortable. And then I remember the fluid pacing from when I would walk for exercise in the mornings. So it makes total sense that I'm powerwalking but doing it around the office kinda makes me a big weirdo.

(Even so, I expect it will continue. I mean, do you want to look normal or feel comfortable?)

No comments: