God is the madwoman in the attic.
I'm camped out on the threshold with my journal, camera, and plenty of snacks.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

S the Cat (family man)


Here's where I hang out most nights recently. You'll see the edge of L's desk & of course S the Cat on the footstool. It's a gliding footstool that Miss A found for cheap at the Goodwill store and then reupholstered. We thought for sure that S the Cat would never hop up on it due to the gliding, but family time is very important to him so he mastered the glider in just a few attempts.

I love having a place in the apartment where all three of us can be together. Sometimes we each do our own thing, like blog or read, and sometimes it's where we do things together, like chat or watch a movie. I hope that this space continues to work this way once baby N is born. I'm looking forward to adding him to our little family corner. Granted, the laptop will be replaced with a Boppy pillow and the little man himself. But I think the rest of the set up will be pretty welcoming of our awaited newest member.

No comments: