God is the madwoman in the attic.
I'm camped out on the threshold with my journal, camera, and plenty of snacks.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

6 days


I have successfully exercised 6 days in a row!

I do the Post-Baby Ab Rehab that I found in Parents Magazine every night-ish and on alternate nights add the weights section of Yoga Booty Ballet Total Toning Basics. It's a start that I feel good about.

I really enjoy the positive attitude of the instructors in Yoga Booty Ballet. It's light and fun.
"You can get a little bit funky in this part!" Plus they have brief meditations at the beginning and end of the workout that remind me to put my physical health & appearance (let's be honest here, I don't want to look like I just had a baby forever!) in perspective. Self-care, -love, & -acceptance. Strength. Gradual progress toward my goals. Drawing on and contributing to what is hopeful and encouraging in my life. "I am open and receptive to all good."

No comments: