God is the madwoman in the attic.
I'm camped out on the threshold with my journal, camera, and plenty of snacks.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

s-p-a-c-e

The prompt for this week's Wishcasting Wednesday is:
What luxury do you wish for?


S P A C E

I'm craving weeks (months?) in a cabin by the sea. Alone. Wind & surf. Sand & shells. Sweep clean my mind & heart & soul. Roll in the rhythms. Open myself to the vast from here to the horizon; from beach up into the clouds. Remember into myself the fresh salty form of infancy; of my own gestation. Restore my soul.



Wishcasting Wednesday is a weekly practice prompted by Jamie of Jamie Ridler Studios. Join in! & tend your wishes true.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler said...

As Jenni wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

I'm picturing you there right now :)

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

As Jenni wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

I live in the desert now but I also love the sea. Here I have the wind and the sand, and I've learned to love them both.

As Jenni wishes for herself, so I do wish for her also.