- Little N is thriving and enjoying his days with Miss K and Little D.
- L has started full time work after 3 1/2 years away from it and doing a terrific job.
- I have given notice at the not-so-fabulous-for-me job and making a big change. I start part time work at the old company in a totally different role on September 26.
- New beginnings and trying to see living differently.
- L supporting me and encouraging me to make a change in employment and our roles that effects our family and our daily lives in so many ways.
- Our dear Miss A has returned safely from her pilgrimage with lots in her mind and on her heart.
- My therapist keeps turning my beliefs upside down in useful, livable, liberating ways.
- The real possibility of being able to get together with friends.
- The real reality of having my husband at home more.
- Creative ideas and the time and energy to develop them into creations.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
I am grateful: