God is the madwoman in the attic.
I'm camped out on the threshold with my journal, camera, and plenty of snacks.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

day 2

Day 2 with the new meds.  I woke up rested, alert, and ready to do some stuff.  Little N ran into the bedroom for a snuggle and stretch to start the day.  I'm not sure if it's strictly the meds or a little extra sleep last night, but I'm happy to feel well this morning.





Saturday mornings are time for coffee and yogurt out on the sunny balcony these days.  Last year this space was largely mine.  This year I'm sharing it with one little person in particular.

and I'm tucked into whatever nooks are left.



I'm pretty content to sit back and watch his work.

and look!  My little garden continues to grow.  These will be Morning Glories with magenta, blue, and purple flowers.  They'll be planted in pots out on the balcony and twine up around the bars of the railing.  I'm so happy with how well they're doing.

1 comment:

Bright Side of Life said...

Hi Jenni
What a lovely post! Your veranda looks divine, a lovely sunny place to just park off! Glad you are feeling better. x