God is the madwoman in the attic.
I'm camped out on the threshold with my journal, camera, and plenty of snacks.

Friday, February 21, 2014

our books are here!

Our new books have arrived and I'm very happy to explore them.  
It will take some effort on my part to practice what's in the books with Little N, 
but the material is there to dive into.


from the Earth Child's Handbook - a moon phases wheel
Lots of activities like mobiles, recipes for clay, paint, and treats, coloring pages, dot-to-dot, and more.



from Peaceful Piggy Meditation - "They try to be loving and kind to all beings."
A gentle story about what meditation creates in a piggy's life 
and a couple of exercises to practice meditation with Little N. 


from Sitting Still Like a Frog - four faces of big emotions
A good one for me to read about mindfulness
and a CD with some exercises to practice with Little N.

Now to find the nooks and crannies of time for reading and practicing together. 


No comments: