God is the madwoman in the attic.
I'm camped out on the threshold with my journal, camera, and plenty of snacks.

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Radiant Living day 1 of 21




I'm happy with a solid beginning to the Radiant Goddess e-course.





I stocked my cubicle pantry with radiant foods from the course recipe book,

enjoyed a huge bowl of oat-less oatmeal
(bananas, pecans, coconut, chia* seeds...
I added a splash of soy milk and some cinnamon),
and even replaced my second (mega) cup of coffee with green tea!


*Ch-ch-ch-chia!
Yes, that chia. The seeds are super good for you.

And this afternoon I...
~ got the course meditations onto my iPhone for portable enlightenment,
~ started filling out my Divine Day planner (so handy & encouraging!),
~ did yoga on my lunch break,
~ listened to the Radiant Goddess Affirmation.

I think I'm going to enjoy this good work.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Yay! Happy Day 1!

Jenni said...

Thanks! You too! & happy hula hooping! I'm still smiling about that. :)