- Little N's words, narrating his play, expressing his imagination "I'm a lizard!" stretched out along the back of the couch, using phrases he's heard "It's not a toy," requesting what he wants "I want some supper," directing us, "Look at that! Can you see it? It's big."
- snatches of my own time
- a chance for more family time, even for a phase
- grief, I still grieve, and the love it reveals for the present and future
- change (and I hate, dread, resist change) and the murky slow expansion of my comfort zone through new people, routine, tasks, ideas, books, and play
- the opportunity to reconnect with folks I enjoy and resonate with
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Today I am thankful for: