God is the madwoman in the attic.
I'm camped out on the threshold with my journal, camera, and plenty of snacks.

Sunday, December 01, 2013

self portrait Sunday


I've been away from this space for a while.  And while I sort of miss it, my real life is calling for my attention a little more intensely right now and not allowing as much time for an on-line life.  Holidays plus divorcing have rendered a little more stress and transitioning than I had initially anticipated.  So please keep us in mind as one of those families navigating big changes and big feelings this season.

In the spirit of gratitude I also want to give thanks for a fun, funny, and productive visit with Mima (my mom) over the week of Thanksgiving.  Little N got lots of attention and did some new creative projects with her while I was at the office Monday - Wednesday.  She cleaned, organized, and supplemented my kitchen with new cookware.  We had about one day to ourselves for more household projects that I never would have gotten to on my own.  I am so grateful to have had another adult around, one who loves my Little N, and with whom I can work on projects pretty darn smoothly.

1 comment:

Bright Side of Life said...

Thinking of you and little N. Yay for Mima! :-)