God is the madwoman in the attic.
I'm camped out on the threshold with my journal, camera, and plenty of snacks.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Gratitude Sunday

Today I am grateful for:
  • the good sense to catch myself mid worry and grouchiness and change my mind for a better weekend with Little N
  • "Little N, where did we go today?" "See Baby C." " He was pretty funny to play with..." "So happy."
  • L's silly photo of himself emailed to me for giggles and love at the end of the long Saturday
  • friends who haven't seen Little N for a while noticing how well his speech is developing. He tells us what he wants and needs, he greets friends, he puts familiar words and ideas together in new ways, he's conversational. It's more and more fun!
  • making the time for yoga.
  • little bamboo trellises for the Morning Glories on the deck.
(day 17 of 50 - one third completed)

No comments: