God is the madwoman in the attic.
I'm camped out on the threshold with my journal, camera, and plenty of snacks.

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Self Portrait Saturday

The very tired mommy.


Kiddo went down for his nap. Do I take some time for myself? Maybe I'll lie down for 30 minutes and then still have a little time for myself.

I woke up 2 hours later.

It was a long week. Much of my 50-day practice fell aside this week. I managed to hold onto my eating plan and some grounding but meditation and yoga were neglected. I focused on nutrition, hydration, prioritizing, and then sleep.

With the benefit of some deep rest and time with Little N the fog of rushing starts to clear from my head. I can see what I've learned in the last couple of weeks about my work and about myself. I can make next time (which is soon!) a little better.

(day 23 of 50)

No comments: